Do you ever just accidentally like a post and then flip out and unlike it because you didn’t mean to and it was an anonymous ask and now that person probably thinks it was you?
Just so you know school is actually really stressful for people who are good at school because the expectations are really high and if you do any single thing wrong or get less than an A you feel like a complete failure and even when you do everything right and try your hardest there are still people better than you and it just makes you feel like shit.
(Source: realeternalscout, via amindworthhauntingfor)
so for my art project we had to fake a death/murder. for mine I did someone who had jumped off a building. when I was laying down while the picture was being taken, 7 people came running up to me asking if I was okay and if I needed an ambulance etc. I’ve been suicidal for a very long time, and the thoughts of jumping off buildings and ending my life have gone through my mind a thousand times. But the fact that people actually stopped and came running over to see if I was alright made me see that people do care, strangers care. so many people looked and walked past, but these 7 people some how took these suicidal feelings away… weird huh? But the moral of this story is that people do care about you, even people who don’t know who you are.
Signal boosting this shit
- IT’S GOING TO BE OKAY. DON’T WORRY YOURSELF SICK.
- MAKE SURE YOU’RE EATING AND DRINKING ENOUGH.
- TRY TO GET SLEEP. I KNOW IT’S HARD BUT TRULY YOUR BRAIN WILL NOT FUNCTION WITHOUT IT.
- IF YOU STUDY BEFORE YOU SLEEP, YOUR BRAIN WILL WORK BETTER TO COMMIT THAT INFORMATION TO MEMORY.
- ENGAGE IN POSITIVE SELF-TALK. TELLING YOURSELF YOU’LL FAIL WILL NOT HELP YOU!
- BE KIND TO YOURSELF. IT. IS. OKAY. TO. TAKE. BREAKS.
- NOW GET OFF OF TUMBLR AND GO GET ‘EM, TIGER.
today i met a christian guy who tries to follow the rules of the bible really good and i asked him if he is against gays because of Leviticus 20:13 and he told me no, he doesn’t because of Matthew 7
and he added that he would never judge anybody on their beliefs or way of living because only god can judge the people
this guy man
That would be *actual* Christianity for you.
(Source: johavelle, via pfftperfectionist)